22 December 2016

salmon + potato rosti

Makes 24




Another great recipe for kids and adults!

Poppy cooks...
  1. Cover a large pan with
    coconut oil and saute
    onion, finely diced and
    500g potato, coarsely grated and then allow to cool.

  2. While the above is cooling, make the avocado sauce by blending
    avocado,
    1.5 tablespoons olive oil,
    1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
    ,
    1.5 tablespoons filtered water,
    couple sprigs of coriander,
    1/2 lime, juiced and
    celtic sea salt, to taste. I then pour it into a squeeze bottle and place in the fridge.

  3. In a mixing bowl combine
    250g sardines,
    2 eggs,
    2 tablespoons gluten free plain flour. and 
    150g zucchini, coarsely grated and potato mixture.

  4. Press into patties of your preferred size (I use a cookie cutter to get all of them to be the exact same time) and fry in batches with a little
    coconut oil
    until golden.

  5. To serve, I squeeze a dollop of the avocado sauce onto each rosti for the bite sized version, or if I make larger rosti's, I serve generously with avocado sauce on a bed of wilted spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment