12 November 2013

beef stir fry

Serves 4


Ingredients
2 cups jasmine rice
onion, cut into wedges
500g stir fry beef
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons manuka honey
2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
2 tablespoons tamari sauce
red capsicum, sliced
tray of baby corn, chopped


Method
  1. Marinade beef in garlic, honey, soy sauce and tamari sauce for a minimum of 10 minutes
  2. Cook rice
  3. Saute onion in a wok or large frying pan on medium to high heat
  4. Add beef, capsicum and corn and toss until cooked
  5. Serve with rice

Notes
To save time, you can marinade the beef up to 24 hours before cooking.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time to cook a beef because I only know on how to cook a stir fried chicken and some pork recipe. Thanks for sharing this here and I think this will be easy for me to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy. I'm glad that you have found this recipe useful. I would definitely recommend that you source the best quality beef you can find, as it makes all the difference to the taste and texture of the dish. Let me know how you go with the recipe. Enjoy!

      Delete